Chyhyrtma Toyugu Chicken Casserole Ingredients
- Chicken fillet 400-500 grams
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Bulgarian pepper medium size 1 piece
- Fresh medium-sized tomato 2 pieces
- 1 medium onion
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Turmeric spice to taste
- Rosemary spice to taste
- Chicken broth 6-8 tablespoons
- Butter or vegetable oil for frying dishes
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Eggs
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Medium pan, Cooker, Tablespoon, Cutting board, Frying pan with lid, Knife, Plate - 4 pieces, Deep bowl, Hand whisk, Serving dish, Skimmer, Fork, Wooden spatula
Cooking Chyhyrtma Toyugu Chicken Casserole:
Step 1: prepare the chicken fillet.It really doesn't matter how much of the chicken you have on hand. In addition to chicken, you can also use chicken breast, and ham or chicken wings to prepare this dish. The main thing is that the meat remains soft and pleasant after cooking. So, first of all, we wash the meat well under running warm water. Then, put the ingredient on a cutting board and use a knife to clean it of fat and possible cartilage. After - lay the processed chicken in a medium pan and fill it with water so that it completely covers the meat. We put the container on medium heat and cook the chicken fillet after boiling water for 35-45 minutes depending on the size of the fillet. Attention: do not forget to boil water to remove the foam formed on the surface of the water with a slotted spoon. At the end of the allotted time, turn off the burner, and transfer the chicken fillet with a fork from the pan to the plate. We put the ingredient aside so far so that it cools to room temperature. After that, put the chicken on a chopping board and cleanly tear the ingredient into small pieces or chop the chicken fillet with a knife as you like best. We transfer the chicken pieces back to the plate and proceed to the next cooking process.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Step 3: prepare bell peppers.Bell pepper we take any color to your taste. We rinse it under running water and after - put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, remove the tail and seeds. And then, at your discretion, grind the ingredient the way you like it more. You can cut the pepper into small squares, or you can - in strips. The taste of the dish will not change. We put finely chopped vegetable in a free plate.
Step 4: prepare the tomato.
Step 5: Cooking the Chihyrtma Toyugu Chicken Casserole - Stage One.
Step 6: prepare the eggs.
Step 7: Cooking the Chihyrtma Toyugu Chicken Casserole - Stage Two.After the time allotted for stewing vegetables with chicken pieces, pour the egg mixture into the pan, evenly distributing the egg liquid over the entire surface of the dish. We cover the dish with a lid and cook the chicken casserole until the eggs are well cooked and the dish acquires a uniform dense mass. And given the fact that we are cooking a casserole over low heat, the dish should not burn. The approximate cooking time of the Chihyrtma Toyugu chicken casserole will take us 7-10 minutes. After - turn off the burner and leave the dish under the lid to infuse for another 5 minutes.
Step 8: Serve Chyhyrtma Toyugu Chicken CasseroleChicken casserole can be served as a main course, because it is so hearty and delicious. If desired, it can also be sprinkled with finely chopped fresh herbs of parsley and dill. Good appetite!
- - In addition to the egg mixture, the dish can be sprinkled with grated hard cheese. Then the chicken casserole will be even tastier.
- - If desired, all the components of the chicken casserole can be placed in a baking sheet or in a baking dish, pour the egg mixture and bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C for 8-15 minutes depending on the amount of ingredients.
- - In addition to bell peppers, tomatoes and onions, vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and green beans can also be added to the dish.
- - If you don’t have chicken broth on hand, do not be discouraged. To do this, just do not rush to pour all the liquid in which the chicken was cooked, and leave a few tablespoons to prepare the casserole itself.