For a test of 12 pieces:
- Sifted wheat flour 400-500 grams
- Dry yeast 2 teaspoons
- Sugar 7 teaspoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Distilled pure water 250 milliliters
- Dried garlic 2 teaspoons
- Onion 2 pieces
- Poppy seeds 2 teaspoons
- Sesame 2 teaspoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper half a teaspoon
- Running water as needed
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Bagel salt to taste
- Breadcrumbs 150 grams
- Sifted wheat flour 100 grams
- Main ingredients Flour, Sugar
- Serving 12 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stewpan, Stove, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Table spoon, Small bowl, Whisk, Kitchen towel - 2 pieces, Knife, Kitchen spatula, Oven, Nonstick pan - 3 pieces, Aluminum food foil, Baking paper - 2 sheets, Deep pan, Deep bowl, Skimmer, Deep plate, Baking brush, Teaspoon, Kitchen table, Plate
Step 1: prepare the dough.Pour the required amount of clean distilled water into the stewpan, put it on a stove included in the middle level, and heat the liquid to 30 degrees. Water should be warm, but not hot! Pour warm water into a deep bowl and pour in the wrong amount of dry yeast. Place the bowl in a warm place, such as near a turned-on stove, and let them rise for 20-30 minutes the dough should foam. In the second deep bowl, mix the right amount of sifted wheat flour, salt and sugar. Stir the dry mass with a tablespoon until smooth. In the small bowl, beat the right amount of unshell eggs and add vegetable oil to them, then whisk the mass with a whisk until lush foam over 3 to 4 minutes and enter into it the rising dough. Stir the liquid mass with a tablespoon and partly add the dry mass into it from the second deep bowl. Knead the dough, form a bowl out of it, and leave it in a bowl covered with a kitchen towel. Place the bowl of dough in a warm place on 40 - 45 minutes in order to insist. Then knead it on the kitchen table in a small amount of sifted wheat flour until the dough becomes elastic. After divide it into 12 equal parts, using a spatula or knife. Preheat the oven up to 180 - 190 degrees Celsius.
Step 2: form and insist bagels.
Step 3: prepare the sprinkle.
Step 4: scald the bagels.
Step 5: bake the bagels.
Step 6: serve the bagel.Bagel served warm. It is placed on a plate, cut with a knife into 2 halves and supplemented with any jams, butter, jam, cheese, sausage, ham or any other goodies. Delicate dough with a fragrant crust melts in your mouth. Cook with pleasure and enjoy a delicious and simple meal! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you are confident in your baking sheet and oven, you can simply cover the baking sheet with baking paper without sprinkling it with flour and breadcrumbs.
- - This recipe indicates a festive powder for bagels, but you can sprinkle your flour products with one or two types of powder, for example sesame seeds or poppy seeds.
- - If you use fresh yeast before making dough, crumble the yeast into small pieces, fill with warm water and let it brew for 35 - 40 minutes. Then prepare the dough as indicated in this recipe.
- - You can prepare sweet bagels, for this double the amount of sugar and sprinkle scalded bagels with sugar mixed with vanilla. Also, dough for sweet bagels can be supplemented with soaked dried fruits, it can be dried apricots, prunes, raisins.