Ingredients for Cooking Chicken Pilaf
Ingredients for cooking pilaf from chicken:
- 1.5-2 kilogram chicken thighs without bone
- Long grain white rice 700 grams
- Distilled pure water 800 grams
- Carrot 300 grams
- Onion 200 grams or 2 heads
- Garlic 1 head
- Vegetable oil 8 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground caraway seeds 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric half a teaspoon
- Ground black pepper half a teaspoon
- Paprika half a teaspoon
- Allspice half a teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Rice
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Plate - 3 pieces, Teaspoon, Bowl - 2 pieces, Colander with fine strainer, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Stove, Cauldron with a lid, Kitchen spatula, Tablespoon, Paper kitchen towels
Cooking pilaf from chicken:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.To get started, prepare all the ingredients; it won’t take much time. Peel onions and carrots with a knife. Rinse vegetables under running water, lay them on a chopping board and chop, onion in half rings which are then cut in half, cut the carrots into strips with an approximate length up to 4 centimeters and diameter up to 1 centimeter. Arrange the vegetables in separate plates. Rinse the chicken thighs under running water, remove the skin from them, dry them with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board, cut into portions with an approximate diameter of up to 5 centimeters and lay in a deep bowl. Mix all the above spices with a teaspoon in a bowl. Dismantle the head of garlic in the cloves and put in a separate bowl. Do not remove the peel from the garlic! Discard long-grained white rice in a colander with a fine sieve and rinse it under running water. Then transfer the rice into a deep bowl and pour cold water so that it is higher than the level of rice grains 2 centimeters. Let the rice settle, soften and soak the liquid for 10 to 15 minutes.
Step 2: Step: 2 fry the onions.
Step 3: add the meat.Then add pieces of chicken to an almost finished onion, mix the ingredients with a kitchen spatula. Fry and simmer them together 5 to 7 minutes.
Step 4: add the spices.
Step 5: add water, carrots and salt.After 2 to 3 minutes, add 100 milliliters of pure distilled water to the cauldron. Put the carrots in the cauldron. And add salt to taste. Extinguish the total mass until the moisture is completely evaporated and the carrots are ready. This process will take approximately 10 minutes.
Step 6: add the pic.After a small layer of moisture remains in the cauldron, drain the water from the bowl in which the rice was soaked and add the rice grains to the rest of the ingredients. Stir the total mass with a kitchen spatula and stew the rice in hot oil and meat juice 2 to 3 minutes. Then gently pour the remaining amount of pure distilled water, it should completely cover all the ingredients and be above them by 12 - 15 centimeters. Any friable rice is always cooked 1: 1, in our case it is 700 grams of rice per 700 grams of water.
Step 7: Step: 7 cook chicken pilaf.
Step 8: serve chicken pilaf.Chicken pilaf is served hot, laid in portions on a plate. This dish can be supplemented with fresh vegetable salad, sliced fresh vegetables, chili sauce or homemade mayonnaise. Serve this pilaf with lavash or corn tortillas grated with garlic. Savor this yummy with red sweet wine or light semi-sweet homemade grape wine. And supporters of a sober lifestyle can drink pilaf with grape juice or fresh tea. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - For the preparation of this dish, you can use any chicken, it can be chicken legs, thighs, drumsticks. You can also make assorted chicken, for example, mix chicken with chicken stomachs and hearts. Pilaf from chicken is too dry, so it is advisable to dilute it with some other chicken meat, more fat.
- - The set of spices indicated in this recipe is not essential, you can add any spices you like that are suitable for meat dishes or rice dishes.
- - Rice turns out to be more crumbly if you cook pilaf in a paella or in a frying pan with high sides, but for lack of these containers you can use an ordinary cauldron or a ducklily.
- - Sometimes, to give pilaf a more acidic and sharp hue, tomatoes, garlic and hot chilli are crushed in a blender and then the resulting mass is added to the cauldron to fry meat and rice.
- - Remember that for cutting raw vegetables and raw meat there must be separate cutting boards.