- Coconut flakes 200 grams
- Sugar 150 grams
- Chicken egg 3 pcs.
- Vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Sugar
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cooker, Refrigerator, Baking tray, Mixer (or blender), Parchment paper, Wooden spatula, Cutlery, Cauldron, Serving dish
Step 1: Prepare the cookie dough.We mix all our ingredients in a deep bowl: first, pour coconut flakes, then granulated sugar and drive on top chicken eggs (better to take homethen the color will be just gorgeous), then we have to add vanilla sugar. It is necessary to thoroughly mix it all, you can use a mixer or a blender, no difference. Then, in a cauldron or any other convenient utensil (for example, you can use a stewpan), pour the resulting dough and put on low fire, begin to heat and at the same time constantly stir. The mixture should not boil or overheat, the temperature should be no more than 40-45 degrees. After the desired temperature has accumulated, beat the dough again with a mixer, lasting approximately 5 minutes. Then we put the mass in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes. At the same time, it can be covered with a piece of cling film, but this is not necessary.
Step 2: We form products and bake coconuts.Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with butter, preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees. Next, we get the cookie dough and, wetting our hands, roll the balls from the mixture. You can also tear off pieces from the dough and put on a baking sheet or form a fork with a pyramid, as you like. We put all our beauty in the oven and bake for a while. about twenty minutesuntil golden brown.
Step 3: Serve the Coconut Cookies.Coconuts can be watered before use with jam or honey, any other syrup to taste, just as they can simply be eaten along with fresh fruits. Very tasty and healthy. According to my recipe coconuts are incredibly gentle and quite viscous, as sold in a store. Good appetite!
- - If your family loves such cookies very much, then my advice is to you: learn how to cook it at home. After all, it is so simple and not troublesome. Such cookies are not fatty and very saturated with a unique coconut flavor.
- - It is very useful to use these cookies for those who follow their figure, because it does not contain flour and other high-calorie ingredients, and this is an important aspect for any girl. In addition, if you are trying to eat right and adhere to the dogma of a healthy diet, then you can also include cocosanks in your diet.
- - The most important thing is that in home coconuts there are absolutely no preservatives or any other chemistry that is used under industrial conditions to enhance the taste and long-term storage. These cookies are natural and healthy, and very, well, very tasty. They are not dangerous to give to children and people suffering from gastrointestinal diseases.